50m, 55k, & 30k

July 25, 2020

 

COVID UPDATE 6/26/2020

We have our fingers (and toes) crossed that we will be able to host this year's event. 

 

Currently, we are working with both the Forest Service and Mesa/Delta Counties and are awaiting the release of the newest COVID guidelines (ETA = 7/1) to determine whether it's a "go".  We know you are all chomping at the bit so please know that we will announce as soon as possible whether the race will go on!  

 

Know that we will be offering refunds/credits if we are not able to hold our 2020 event (less the ultrasignup processing fee).

 

Keep your fingers (and toes) crossed and know that we hope to see you in July!

 

Happy Trails!

Kristi and Scott

A big THANK YOU! to these great people and businesses for their support in our 2019 trail races:

Bestslope Logo.jpg
Grand Mesa Lodge_edited_edited.jpg
yocolorado.jpg
Motrose ham radio logo.JPG
Hot Tomato Logo.jpg

Grand Mesa Ultras Since 2010